Toronto based photographer and jewelry designer.

Designer, Urban Gardener and Nature Photographer!



Tuesday, August 10, 2010

3 New Designs To RavenWorksCa + Special Offer

There are now three new designs added to my store on Etsy, these are the first of many earring designs to come. Please let me know if there is a particular style you are interested in seeing, or if there is a particular style already present that you want to see more of.

[Via Etsy]



[Via Etsy]

One of my favorites is the ‘Nut-Brown Victoria Earring’, as this was one of my little achievements. Made out of delicate dried flowers and paired with a silver head pin, this makes an elegant combination.

[Via Etsy]

I was inspired to create this piece after seeing ‘The Young Victoria’, and all the beautiful floral accessories present.

Special Offer:

As an opening special, my first five customers will receive a complimentary ‘Hot and Spicy Treat’. Check out the photos below for the item.

'A single glass chili is paired with a deep blue peppered lapis lazuli, creating a bold bright palette that looks simply delectable.'


No comments:

Post a Comment